Younique Boutique is currently full and is not accepting any new applicants. If you would like to be added to the waitlist please email: Michelle Prudden.
For those who are registered for a table, here is what you need to do:
- Price ALL of your items for sale and bring a sign to be placed on or in front of your booth. Please label all individual items with your school's name, please do not use an abbreviation as some schools will have the same abbreviation. This is the only way to ensure your funds will end up in your account. (contact Michelle Prudden w/ Questions).
- Volunteers will be in charge of selling items for you or you can run your own booth if you’d like, bringing students to help is always encouraged.
- Set up your booth prior to the start of the conference, set up is 7:00 AM on March 1st (bring decorations if you want to decorate your booth). No need to clean up as we will have your items locked overnight in the conference room.
- Take down and clean up of the Younique Boutique will begin after lunch on March 2nd and will need to be completely cleaned up 1 hour prior to the conclusion of the conference. Please collect all unsold inventory at the time. Conference staff will not do this for you and anything left behind will be donated.
- Profits made at the conference will be mailed and the checks will be made out to your school.
Past crafts have included handmade cards and tags, wooden cutouts, metal art, birdhouses, plants, handmade jewelry, dog treats, recycled paper notebooks, candles, lotions, and many other ideas. We look forward to your participation!
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Prudden at: email@example.com