OAVSNP Annual Awards
The celebration will be on Thursday, March 1st. This annual tradition has been held for over 30 years. This year we are excited to announce that the awards ceremony will include a formal dinner, awards ceremony, and a post awards celebration with live music and dancing.
These awards will be presented to individuals that inspire, educate, and empower transition across Oregon! If you know a student, professional, or program who is excelling in this work.
- Student of the Year- Alana Kidd from 4j
- Excellent Teacher- Steven Baer from Beaverton SD
- Extraordinary Support Staff- Amy Nickel from Redmond SD
- Extraordinary Support Staff-Duana Charapata from Mitchell SD
- Stephanie Parrish -Taylor Outstanding Transition Rehabilitation Services- Tracy Ann Clark from Eugene VR
- Outstanding Administrator Eric Richards from Salem Keizer SD
- Exceptional Transition Program- Centennial Transition Center from Portland Public SD
- I Work We Succeed –Excellence in Employment First efforts- Sandy Hyduchak from Lincoln Co. DDS
For more information and how to nominate a person or a program, please visit the OAVSNP Awards Nomination Form
Any Questions please contact Sally Simich at firstname.lastname@example.org